Come celebrate a night of wishes June 9 that will make you feel like you’re in a real-life fairytale. The New Jersey Gala is being held in the Samuel and Josephine Plumeri Wishing Place, which just so happens to be a castle.
Details Of The Event
Come enjoy a fairytale night filled with wishes and excitement. The gala will start off with a wonderful cocktail hour. After that you will be seated for dinner where you get the chance to meet new people. When everyone is seated, they will honor Guy Chiarello with the humanitarian of the year award and former head coach of the New York Giants, Tom Coughlin, with the wish champion award. There will be a silent and live auction going on throughout the night. To top off this fairytale evening, you will be able to see some spectacular fireworks on display outside of the castle.
If you and your company want to do a little bit more you can become a sponsor. There are a variety of different sponsorships and price points that you might find suitable. This year’s Gala presenting sponsor is Toys R Us. This is the largest sponsorship available and is limited to only one sponsor. This sponsor is able to make wishes for three children come true, along with having their logo in the lead position at the Gala and other great recognitions.
- The Dinner and Award sponsorship is still open, and is the second largest sponsorship at $50,000. There are multiple sponsorships still available. When becoming this sponsor you will receive special recognition during dinner and awards, two gold tables of ten, and many other great recognitions. This sponsorship fully funds two children’s wishes.
- Cocktail Reception Sponsor is $25,000 and has multiple sponsorships available. This sponsorship includes special recognition during the cocktail reception, one gold table of ten, along with other signage before and during event.
- Entertainment Sponsor and Live Auction Sponsor are both $15,000. The Entertainment Sponsor will receive special recognition during the entertainment portion of the event. The Live Auction Sponsor will receive recognition during the live action. Both sponsors receive a silver table of 10 and many other logo recognitions during the event.
- Dessert Sponsor and Firework Sponsor are both $12,000, and are still available to multiple people. These sponsorships receive a silver table of 10 and signage by the dessert table or during the firework display. They both will receive other recognitions during the night.
- Wish Family Sponsor is available to multiple sponsors, this sponsorship is $6,000. They will give tribute to the honorees, and sponsors a wish family to attend the Gala. They will get signage and special recognitions.
- Hope, Strength and Joy Sponsor is priced at $5,000. This sponsor will receive two tickets and company recognition.
There is a full detailed list of each sponsorship online.
Another Way To Make A Wish Come True
If you are unable to attend the Gala and would still like to grant a wish, you can donate your car to Wheels For Wishes. If you have an unwanted vehicle that you don’t want to waste time trying to sell, you can donate it to Wheels For Wishes and have the money go towards a child’s wish while you receive a great tax deduction. You can use our chapter locater to help benefit children in your area.
There are two easy ways to donate: fill out our online form or call 1-877-712-9474. Help make a child’s wish come true!